Looking for someone to teach your child how to drive? Look no further than Ksons Driving Academy. We offer drivers education for teenagers in Bossier City, LA and surrounding areas. Students may participate in classroom instruction if they are within 90 days of their 15th birthday or 16. We'll teach them everything they need to know to be safe on the road.
Contact us today for more information about drivers education for teens.
When your teen completes our drivers education for teens class, they'll leave with a learner's permit. In our class, your teen will benefit from:
- 30 hours of classroom time
- 8 hours of behind the wheel instruction
- Essential defensive driving instruction
Call us now at 318-459-7890 to enroll your teen in our drivers education for teenagers program.
The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) requires a temporary instructional permit (TIP). The parent/guardian and student must visit the DMV and obtain a Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP). All students enrolling in a driver education or pre-licensing course must present a Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP) to the driving school when registering.
Documents Required for Issuance of a Temporary Instructional Permit (TIP).
- Original copy of birth certificate
- You must also present one additional form of identification such as a photo work ID, high school diploma, insurance card, school ID, etc.
- Parents/guardian driver's license or picture ID
- Students must be 14 years and 9 months to begin classroom instruction.
- Students must be 15 years old for Behind the Wheel (BTW) driving.
- Students must be in the 8th grade or higher.
The state requires a student to attend 30 hours of classroom instruction."
$575.00 Teen Driving Class to include 30-hour classroom and 8-hour Behind-the-wheel instructions. Minimum non-refundable $275.00 deposit due at registration. Balance ($300) is due before the morning of class.
* Deposits must be made upon registering to save your spot
$25.00 Knowledge Test retake (After 2nd time)
$75.00 Extra 1-hour Behind-the-wheel
$50.00 Additional fees for behind-the-wheel:
If the student accepts a behind-the-wheel session with a licensed teacher and fails to show or do not cancel within 24 hours will be charged.
*COURSE and BTW FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE ROAD SKILLS TEST
We accept Cash, Money order and Credit Card
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
(a 2% fee is applied when you use a card)